The main missions of the role are:
▪ Ensure the budgetary control of the program for D&D/Proto spending, Capital Spending, Tooling Spending, etc.
▪ Develop D&D/Proto, Capex, and Tooling budgets and associated forecasts, as well as program periodic reporting in accordance with Group procedures and deadlines.
▪ Identify and analyses the variances between business plan updates and Costed BOM updates
▪ Propose and support suggestions when decisions committing the program are made.
▪ Guarantee the accuracy of the Program Business Plan Financials according to the Group, Business including compliance with relevant accounting and tax rules Group and Division policies.
▪ Participate in the development of action plans and ensure their financial evaluation and follow-up.
▪ Control the programs cash flow, especially investment cash flow and accounts, receivables, payables and inventories related to D&D/Proto, Capex, and Tooling.
▪ Support the Program Manager in the management of the dedicated program team.
▪ Work closely with plant controllers as program nears plant start up to ensure validity of plant budgets, while at the same time validating assumptions remaining business plan.
▪ Validate the economic justification of program investments and ensure their follow-up.
▪ Develop ECR process within program team, train program team resources, and monitor/change as required to ensure robust and efficient process.
▪ Advanced English,
▪ Experience in new projects.
▪ 5 to 10 years of professional experience.
▪ Minimum education level: Business School or Engineering background with a Finance degree or master’s degree in finance.
▪ Industrial or Program controlling experience and strong accounting knowledge.
▪ Good planning, organization and project management skills.
▪ Accounting knowledge.