- Involved in the analysis and implementation of relevant customer specifications with his team and transfers system design to electronic development concepts.
- Specify electronic system interfaces to vehicle architecture and ensure integration of subcomponents within the overall lamp environment.
- Being responsible for the planning and implementation of electronic design resources and ensures that the technical standards defined within the framework of system development are met.
- You will oversee hardware, PCB design, EMC, and manufacturing design reviews and perform calculations to integrate automotive electronic modules/systems. In addition to internal coordination, you will exchange relevant design details with other opt-mechanical domains and represent the electronic system to external and internal clients.
- Work with clients, suppliers and internal project team in an international environment.
- Be sure to comply with the electro-optical requirements in the lighting technical data sheet.
- Coordinate and solve electronic quality problems during development and also serial production through specific methods.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive product development.
- Automotive electronics development experience preferred
- Deep knowledge in circuit development in the area of product related hardware and design validation testing.
- Deep knowledge in project management, including professional project team management and experience in the product development process in the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness and restraint for convincing contact with internal and external customers.
- fluent English